Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January Clothing Haul!

Don't you just LOVE when you're mom comes to visit you at college for a 'girls day'? It always results in gossip, a lot of laughs, REAL food (not dining hall food, lord knows that chicken isn't real chicken. Why do they think they can fool us?) and shopping.
Lord how I love to shop.
Yesterday we discovered the Outlet Mall at Jersey Gardens, which is so huge, people were carrying their belongings in suitcases and giant carts. It was INCREDIBLE. Victorias Secret outlet, Ann Taylor LOFT outlet, Old Navy Outlet, Banana Republic Outlet, Gap Outlet, Target, like what more could I need!?
So yes, I may have gone a little overboard on what I purchased, but I thought I'd share it all with you for some fun inspiration!


Old Navy, 'Classic Button Down', $11.48 on clearance, red and purple plaid print!
Target Xhilleration Dress, $8.98 on clearance, gold & cream pattern
Ann Taylor LOFT Outlet, Purple & grey floral pattern tank, $23 on sale
Ann Taylor LOFT Outlet, Cotton terry cloth skirt, $6.78 on clearance
Ann Taylor LOFT Outlet, Grey silky tunic, $25 on sale
Target rainbow mirrored sunglasses $14//Old Navy Outlet winter socks $0.49 on clearance
Target Mossimo Black lace racer-back dress, $27.99


Let me know what your favorite items are this month!
xoxo, CourtneyBridget

No comments:

Post a Comment