Friday, January 8, 2016

Welcome!

Well hey there!

I've been toying with the idea of this blog for quite some time now. All this 'New Year, New Me' nonsense really has me feeling enlightened, so here I go!


I'm 20 years old, currently a student at Wagner College studying Arts Administration, which is kind of like the business of theater and the arts! I was born and raised on Long Island, NY, and have fallen into a deep love with this place, and its beaches, its people, its sea air, and of course the bagels. 


So what is this blog about you ask? Well, I pride myself on 3 things really. 1: I am the DIY queen. I had a scrapbook that I worked on meticulously from the age of 10, and now I find myself on pinterest scrolling endlessly looking for new ideas, instead of doing any homework. 2: I'm a planner addict. There I said it. I am obsessed with color coding, and fun stickers, and keeping my life and memories in a planner. Fun Fact, I have such an addiction that I even asked for Washi Tape and new pens for Christmas. And 3: I grew up in a household with a Dad who worked in the fashion industry in Manhattan, so I know fashion and I know what all the cool kids are doing. I also know the feeling of walking into a store with $20 in your hand, and all you can afford is a sock, not even the whole pair. Over the years I have perfected the skill of owning that incredible sweater from J.Crew, without having to pay an arm and a leg. (I'm not talking about stealing I promise. 


So if you return to this blog which I certainly hope you do, expect to see a ton of DIYs, some cute planner inspiration, and some killer style and discount tricks! 

I'm excited to get started, here's to a kick ass 2016! 
xoxo, CourtneyBridget

No comments:

Post a Comment